Wednesday, November 10, 2010

COMMENTS - the life blood of a Blogger

Just some thoughts about commenting on Blog Posts – I’ll bet you didn’t know you can leave comments on my Blogs?  Love ‘ta hear from you!

There’s a block at the end of each posting just for comments. Take a look it’s right down there at the end and just click on the comments and the block entitled  “Post a Comment”will open up.

It’s complicated, but the folks at “Blogger” set it up.

Over the months there have been many many readers for which I’m thankful, but nary a word. Comments are what make us writers continue, they are the fuel for the fire and let you want to go on. 

It would be nice to know the thought that went through your mind as you read one of my posts. Sounds Good” or Yuck, is he crazy? Good or bad it helps direct where attention is needed and what to post about. Yes even negative comments are helpful.

Did you try any of my recipes, or did the pages on gadgets or tools help?
Just type in the block what you have to say – then click the profile drop-down. No name, no e-mail required – then just click “Post Comment” block.
I don’t even screen comments as yet, hopefully I won’t have to.

Well that’s it; make my day give it a try!

Go ahead – Say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment